Friday 14 June 2013

A Dangerous Rainy Day

Rain is very important in our life and it is the beautiful moment of nature.  Rainy season brings happiness in our life. We feel very good when we see clouds in the sky. In rainy season we love to eat different types of food. It feels very good when drops of rain fall on our face. The joy of long driving in rain is very good. But one day of rain was very bad for me.

It was morning of 13th June of 2013. I was getting ready to meet my relatives who are living in "Punjab". I sat my alarm at 4:30 AM. I woke up with the sound of alarm. I went outside to see the condition of weather. It was all clear. There was no symptoms of rain. I got ready at 5:30 AM. I had a cup of tea with some biscuits. I sat in my car and moved towards Punjab. I was alone so I had to drive car myself.

Nearly after one and half hour of drive, I covered 80 kilo meters of way. I saw some dense clouds which were coming from west side. After some time drizzling started. It was only 20 minutes passed when drizzling turned into heavy rain and morning turned into evening. I switched on my car's fog lights. It seemed to me that the rain of whole season would fall today. My car's wind shield wipers were working on highest speed. But still I was facing the problem to see the road. The visibility was not more than 100 meters. Some how I kept driving.

After 45 minutes I felt hungry. I parked my car at MC Donald's outlet. But I couldn't come out from my car because of heavy rain. I decided to have some eatables things from drive through point. Some how after one hour I reached to my destination city. The roads were filled with 2 feet of rainy water. I was afraid that water will enter in my car. But it didn't. The scene was like this.






 


In some pictures it looks like vhicles are running on water.






No comments:

Post a Comment