Thursday 16 May 2013

Cool Drink To Hangout with, Majito

Its me, hello all my readers. I love to travel and like to explore new places. I am a good cook also I love to do experiments with food and discover a new taste. But its summers here so let us try some thing new to kill summers.    




Hot hot hot its 16th of May. Sun is on full fire. Rises at 5:30 AM and sets at 7:05 PM. Shining at the temperature of 42 degree. Its really hot. People will love to have a cool drink. So why to wait. Let us make a drink.

Take some leaves of mint, 1 tea spoon lemon juice, a pinch of pepper and salt. Mix & mash all these ingredients in a glass. Now put full ice with Sprite (product of Coca Cola Company). Take a sip and relax on the beach ,on river side or on pool side. Really refreshing drink. 


Just try it. Thank you
bye bye
   











No comments:

Post a Comment