Monday 20 May 2013

Relax in the interiors of Himachal pardesh, India


I couldn't post anything yesterday i.e Sunday because I was in interiors of Himachal Pardesh. Far away from the traffic and pollution of overcrowded areas like New Delhi and big metro cities of North India, "Jamta" is a place where people can have peace of mind. It is located at 4500 feet above from the sea level.  It is not like Shimla, Manali, Dharamshala, Rohtang, Kasauli which are highly crowded areas . This place is for those people who want to have some peace in their busy life. It is approximately 300 Kilometers from New Delhi. Let us have road directions.
                           After reaching Shahbad on NH1 highway move slightly ahead there is a signboard written Saha on it take right turn from here.
        After reaching Saha move straight from round about. You will reach to Naraingarh take right turn from here towards Kala-amb. After passing Kala-amb you will reach to Nahan. It is a District of Himachal Pardesh. You can ask for the direction to the Jamta from any person in Nahan. Because you can not find the way from here, no signboard is here. After 25 minutes of journey you will reach to Jamta. 
                           Here are two hotels one is Grand View and other is Sirmore Retreat. I stayed in Grand View hotel.
View of the hotel


I reached at 1:30 PM . Fresh air welcomed me at the hotel. I checked in the hotel. Lunch was waiting for me. I enjoyed my lunch. It was very delicious and hot. After taking some rest, in the evening I  decided to had some recreation activities. I took steam bath after it I dived into swimming pool. Yes swimming pool is it unbelievable thing that a pool at the height of  4500 feet above sea level it is true.   

View of swimming pool
After all this it was night and dinner time. What a dinner it was with two glasses of red wine which made it awesome. Its sleeping time now so I slept like a child means no tension in my mind. Next morning I woke up with Sun rise. What a scene it was. I went in the garden of hotel had my hot tea with beautiful morning. see the pictures.








My heart was not ready to leave this place. But my mind was in my work. It is not too far. I can visit here once in a month. I love this place. bye bye my lovely readers.

1 comment: