Saturday 18 May 2013

Tanzania Trip

I love to travel and to taste new types of food. It was my first visit to Tanzania. It was my business trip. It is my souvenir tour to Tanzania. Journey started from New Delhi Airport. After check in and immigration I proceeded to gate no.15. Flight was Qatar Airways. One of the best airways I had experienced. Cabin crew was very friendly. Five star service in the air. The best thing I tasted in Aircraft was French Red Wine I still can remember the taste. Food was delicious. Service was very good. After having my food it was 1 hour and 30 minutes passed in flight. 
                                After 1 hour flight landed at Doha International Airport where my Father was waiting for me. He had gone to Sudan for business trip. We met at the Airport. Then together we departed for Tanzania. It took 5 hours from Doha to reach Dar E Salaam capital of Tanzania.After landing we filled our on arrival visa form. Cost of the visa is US Dollar 50 for holiday and US Dollar 200 for business trip.
                                It was little hot in Dar E Salaam. We took taxi to reach our hotel. In the evening Mr. Ramesh came to us who is our marketing agent. We met him first time with the reference of Mr. Dhiru Bhai who is living in England. Dhiru Bhai is my Father's friend. At night we went to had our dinner in Indian restaurant with Mr. Ramesh. Next morning he took us to the business market. Where we met some people to introduce our products. That day we spent in the market. 
                       In the evening Ramesh took us to the Gym Khana club. It is very big and good club. People love to play Tennis, Snooker, Billiards etc in the club. Ramesh also plays good Snooker. We had our drinks. Bellantine Scotch whisky and Tusker Beer is very good and popular in Dar E Salaam. Non Veg snacks were very delicious.
               Till Friday our routine was same morning in the market and evening in the club. So now only 1 evening of Friday and two days Saturday and Sunday were left for some entertainment. In the evening of Friday my Father felt tired. So he stayed in the hotel. I asked my Father for me to have some entertainment. He said you can go with Ramesh but be safe. 
                                       I asked Ramesh is there anything to enjoy for youngsters. He said a lot. We went for dance in the discotheque.
That night I enjoyed very much. I danced with African girls. They dance very well. At 2:30 AM we returned back to our hotel.
              Next morning Ramesh and his two friends took us to had some entertainment on the beach. We reached to the harbour. We entered in a fairy with our car to go to the other side of the sea. Fairy was full of cars. see the video

We collected some eatable things from market. Ramesh's friend was having a beach house on the beach. I enjoyed cooking on the beach. I cooked lemon chicken. It was finger licking good taste as Ramesh and his friend said. Full day we enjoyed there. We spent our night in that house. 
                           Next day in the noon we came back from there. Now we had to get ready for our flight to return back to home. Its a little sad that i missed the Jungle Safari in Tanzania. Perhaps we get business there so that we could visit Tanzania again.
If I get a opportunity again to visit Tanzania then my first visit will be Jungle safari for what whole Africa is famous. Take a look at visa of Tanzania.
This is Visa of Tanzania

Bye Bye my readers 
         

No comments:

Post a Comment