Thursday 23 May 2013

My Travel Experience to Sudan, Africa

Sudan is the biggest country in  Africa. This country is one of the hottest places in Africa. Its weather is almost dry throughout the year. Sudan is located on the confluence of Nile and White river. Nile river is the biggest river in the world. Any type of alcohol is not allowed here because it is a Muslim country. People of this country are very helpful and nice. I have been visited in Sudan 5 times for my business. Take a look at this country's Visa and my travel experience.
Visa of Sudan 

People say about Sudan that who once drink water of Nile river, will have to come back here for 5 times. This happened with me also. This was my 5th visit. It was only 2 nights 3 days trip.
                           It was 23rd of March in 2012 when I was getting ready for my business trip to Sudan with my Father. My all journeys of abroad start from New Delhi Airport. Because Indira Gandhi International Airport of New Delhi is nearest Airport from my city. We entered into the Airport where our flight of Emirates Airways was ready to take off. Flight was connected through Dubai Airport. 
          After reaching to the Khartoum International Airport we came out from the Airport. Khartoum is the capital of Sudan. We took taxi from the Airport to our hotel. Sandy Apartments was our hotel. It is near by Sajjana industrial area. That night we stayed in the hotel. 
               Next morning we woke up. I told my Father that I have been coming here for the last two years but never got an opportunity to explore Sudan. I said him you please take care of the business, I want to visit Sudan. He said ok. Because my Father was coming to Sudan since 1995 so he had so many friends here. One of his friend's son whose name is Hassan Awad told me that he will take me with him to visit some famous places.
                                                I asked him that I want to see the confluence of the two famous rivers. He took me to that place where I saw the broad view of the rivers.
Confluence of two rivers

Although I have seen many confluences in my life but this was just awesome. There I tasted fried fish which was very good in taste. I did fishing but couldn't get any fish in my fishing rod.

Fishing with no experience 

Then i visited Omderman Camel market and National Museum. Photos were prohibited inside the museum so I couldn't click any photo. In the evening we went to had some food. We went to multi cusine restaurant "Amwaj" best restaurant in Khartoum. Fish is very good in taste here. 
                                                       Next morning we went to see Dinder National park. He told me that this is one of the largest wildlife parks in the world. Really it was very big. you can not see it in one day. It is approximately 400 kilometers away from Khartoum. It is on the border of Ethiopia. Next day we came back from there to our hotel. Now it was our returning time. I packed up my bag. I asked my Father how was the business, he said good. We got good response again. I told my Father so many things left here to do. He said do it next time. I said ok let us go. It was my souvenir journey to Sudan. Minimum 7 days are required to visit whole Sudan. Some more places are here to visit in Khartoum like Afra market, Madani,  Omderman etc.     
    
     
            
   

No comments:

Post a Comment